I prefer type of work - Part-Time, Full-Time, Contract
My prefered location for assignment - Anywhere
Jobs handled -
Frost & Sullivan
Key Profile: Worked as Industry Analyst for Energy & Power Systems industry with a geographic focus on Asia Pacific.
Location: Kolkata, India
Duration: December, 2011 to April, 2015.
• I have written a number of syndicated reports covering wide range of markets- UPS, data centers, wireless charging, rental power, precision cooling, oil & gas power supply market, etc.
• My reports covered strategic market and competition insights with a focus on growth strategy
• I have worked on various consulting assignment (market intelligence based) for global clients
• My articles have been published on Frost site and also in ASEAN based magazines.
• I have been actively involved in interviewing and evaluating global power systems companies in the industry.
• Proven track record of achieving 100 revenue target year-on-year.
Primary and secondary research, Quantitative & qualitative analysis, Corporate presentation, Business writing, etc.
Emerson Network Power
Key Profile: Strategic account management to generate sales from telecom customers, maximizing market share.
Location: Mumbai, India
Duration: November, 2010 to November 2011.
• Bagged order for NLD (National Long Distance) project from Tulip Telecom.
• Explored market for solar power systems for Telecom application in west zone.
• Increased the business share in major key accounts, including Indus Mumbai, Gujarat, and MH circles.
• Initiated sales in BWA (Broadband Wireless Access) segment through establishing specs and commercials with the BWA customers.
Target market sizing/customer insight, product positioning, business development, customer acquisition, market analysis-customer insight, sales enablement, etc.
Amara Raja Batteries Ltd.
Key Profile: To handle key accounts in telecom vertical to generate sales, maximizing market share
Location: Mumbai, India
Duration: November, 2007 to October, 2010.
• Bagged a contract with premium pricing in TTSL for their requirement of VRLA battery for GSM-MSC roll out.
• Countered the entry of GEL battery through differentiating advanced IP20 series VRLA battery for heavy duty outdoor BTS application in TTSL, Vodafone and GTL.
• Maintained 100 business share in Indus Mumbai circle and TTSL for its PAN India GSM-MSC roll out for 2 consecutive years through strong relationship and customer value enhancement.
• Successfully positioned new launch- FAT in 12V product segment for IBS (In Building Solutions) application.
• Anchored product training program across the major customers in telecom in Gujarat, Mumbai, &RoMH circles.
Target market sizing/customer insight, product positioning, business development, customer acquisition, market analysis-customer insight, sales enablement-end user training,, etc..